Congratulations to Jeremy Schreck of Vira Road. Jeremy is the Bigfoot Bigshot for 2020 and the winner of 2000 dollars in gift cards.
Thank you to all our sponsors and everyone who participated in this years event. We are looking forward of a better and brighter 2021!
Our final location is the Lake Dealerships in Lewistown. Stop in and get registered!
Our week Seven location is Metzler Forest Products near Reedsville. Stop in and get registered!
Our week six location is Burnt Timbers Winery in Granville. Stop in and get registered!
Our week five location is Sarah’s Collectibles on Walnut Street in Lewistown. Stop in and get registered! You must register by November 21st, 2020
Our week three location is the Burnham Original Italian Pizza. in Burnham, PA. Stop in and get registered! You must register by November 13th, 2020
Our week three location is Hungry Run Wine Cellar, 10042 US Hwy 522S., Lewistown, PA. Stop in and get registered! You must register by November 6th, 2020
Our week two location is Harshbarger’s Sub and Malt. Register only at one location, McVeytown or Mifflintown. Stop in and get registered! You must register at Harshbarger’s between October 26th to the 30th.
Our week one location is Big Valley Beverage. Mifflin counties only drive through distributor. Stop in and get registered! You must register at Big Valley Beverage between October 19th and 23rd.
“Bigfoot Bigshot” OFFICIAL RULES
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins 10/19/2020.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are 1 in “However many people choose to participate”
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, “Bigfoot Bigshot” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- The winners cash prize will be mailed via certified United States Postal Service Mail by Seven Mountains Media at 12 East Market Street,Lewistown, Pa.
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on “October 19, 2020” and continue through “December 11, 2020. There will be 1 winner for the entire contest.
“Bigfoot Bigshot” is to be played ONLY on “Bigfoot Country” and Registration shall be electronic via QR code available only at participating sponsor locations.
All participants will be considered contestants of the “Bigfoot Bigshot” and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “Bigfoot Bigshot” promotional contest.
Prizes will be awarded Once at the end of Bigfoot Bigshot. Total giveaway amount during the“Bigfoot Bigshot” could be up to $2,000 dollars. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by winner after presented proper legal identification.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Bigfoot Bigshot will begin on October 19, 2020 and run through December 11, 2020
- Listeners will be encouraged to (Register at 8 different sponsor locations during the contest)
- Times of contest play will be during business hours of participating sponsors
- There will be one winner during the contest timeline. Winner will be picked at random from all entries on December 11, 2020
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
8. Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at “Radiobigfoot.com” prior to becoming effective.